You built your business from the ground up, or you’re the current owner of a family business that may go back generations – either way, you’re part of something special. But for whatever reason, maybe you’ve been feeling like it’s time to sell. Maybe you’ve reached retirement age and want more time off. Maybe there’s no one else in the family interested in taking on the family business.
Whatever your reason, deciding to sell your small business is a big step. Partnering with Southern Home Services might be the perfect solution.
Advantages of Selling Your Business to Southern Home Services
Partnering with Southern Home Services when you sell your business can give you options and flexibility you likely wouldn’t get elsewhere.
- Have more control over your time. Life changes, as do interests and goals. Partnering with Southern will allow you to reclaim your time and focus. Retire, take up a hobby, spend more time with family, or just finally relax after working so hard for so long.
- Be as involved in day-to-day operations as you wish. Partnering with Southern means that you have a say in how involved you’ll be in the day-to-day activities of your business. You get to decide how involved you’ll be, and which aspects of the business you’ll be involved in.
- Fast closing, with a high closing rate. Our closing rate when acquiring new businesses is a remarkable 80%, and most deals are closed within 60 days. We have the ability to fund any size deal, thanks to our equity backing and existing credit agreements.
- Preserve the legacy of your family business. Family businesses come with another level of complexity and emotion. When you partner with Southern, you can be assured that your family name will continue to be connected to the business. The name will remain the same, commemorating all of the hard work you and your predecessors put into the business. Our proven operating model will ensure the highest possible rate of success and growth for your business.
What Our Partners Are Saying About Southern
Don’t take our word for it, though. Here are the thoughts of just a few of the business owners who made the decision to sell to Southern Home Services:
- "We evaluated several potential partners and ultimately chose to sell to Southern Home Services because they offered the best opportunity for our employees," -- James Merritt, CEO of AirNow Cooling & Heating
- “I was nervous about the prospect of selling my business but ultimately decided to sign on with Southern Home Services. Since we’ve signed on, I’ve seen first-hand the structure, training, and focus they provide to their employees. With the backing of Southern, I’m confident our management team will continue to see sustained success and growth all while making sure the customer comes first.” -- Daniel Lawlis, President & CEO of Daniel’s Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- “We chose to partner with Southern Home Services because of the strong alignment with our company culture and values. We felt strongly this was the best choice for our customers and employees.” -- Jerry Hall, President of Assured Comfort
Considering Selling Your Home Services Business? Contact Us!
If you’ve decided that the time has come to sell your business, contact Southern to see if a partnership with us would be a good fit. Learn about what we’re looking for in terms of businesses to acquire, or call us at (407) 519-3265[OUW4] to discuss your options. We look forward to hearing from you!